Thursday, March 16, 2006

i just love my work!

last night was great!
i arrived at the club at around a quarter to eleven. my set was supposed to start at eleven so i actually had a few minutes to get ready, not that i needed to.
i was already wearing my show outfit underneath my dress, although it wasn't really much of a dress to begin with. black, mesh and really short, it really didn't hide much of anything. through it you could see my underwear: a cupless bra, a garter belt and fishnet stockings, and crotchless panties. oh, and whore heels.
a minute to eleven, i was already onstage, starting my routine. the black-eyed peas came on the sound system and i started dancing.
my dress came off as soon as the second song came on. i made the usual rounds among the customers, let some of them cop a few feels, danced on some of the customers' laps, that sort of thing.
by the time the third song started playing, my pussy was dripping wet. i didn't want to dance anymore, i needed to come really bad, so i just sat on the stage with my back resting on the pole, spread my legs and started fingering my pussy. the crowd went absolutely wild, catcalls and whistles drowning out kylie minogue on the speakers.
one of the customers handed me a longneck bottle of beer and told me to use it on myself, so i did, to his and the rest of the customers' delight. moaning loudly, i worked the bottle in and out of my love tunnel until i came violently, screaming how good it felt.
oh yeah.
i left the stage shortly and went backstage. the owner was there to greet me. he always has a big smile on his face after i do my set.
he told me a group of guys wanted me to join them in one of the vip rooms, so i followed him as he led the way. when we got in, he introduced me to the guys. there were six of them, all good looking and all black. the sight of them turned my legs to jelly.
patrick, the owner, knew i had a thing for black guys. when he left he stopped by my side, whispered into my ear "have fun!", looked at me and gave me a knowing smile and a wink.
before the door had shut, hands were groping me every which way, fingers exploring every nook and cranny of my body and tongues tasting me all over.
pretty soon, my hands were stroking their dicks and soon after that, they started sticking their dicks into my holes. the guys started fucking me three at a time, one choking my throat, one pounding my cunt and one banging away at my asshole. after all of them came on my face, they took pictures of me to show to their friends back home in the united states.
closing time came and they still hadn't gotten tired of fucking me, and i hadn't gotten tired of getting fucked yet. they invited me to spend the rest of the night with them at their hotel, so i did.
i definitely had a lot of fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Infinite Education said...

hi

my friend .how are you? i have read your blog. it's gooood.

keep on writing your blog.i like to know your biograpy.

thanks.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Infinite Education said...

hi

my friend .how are you? i have read your blog. it's gooood.

keep on writing your blog.i like to know your biograpy.

thanks.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home